Rants, Musings, and Mental Meanderings of a former Conservative Christian Mother. Standing Strong against ignorance, preconceptions, labels and excessive housework. Celebrating original thought, religious freedom, parenthood, free enterprise and chocolate.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Personal Favorite

Well, I haven't been overly impressed with the choices this time around, but I have to say I am still rooting for Fred Thompson. He's not perfect, none of the candidates are, but he seems to be the closest to who I'd like to see running our country. I would like to see him a bit stronger on the issues that matter to me, but from what I have seen/heard in interviews and articles, he at least seems to be on the same side I am. If he doesn't do better in the primaries, maybe he would be a good choice for VP? I just found an article by David Limbaugh endorsing him with some good general information. Also, in the transcript of an interview with Hannity he briefly answers some of the issues raised about how conservative he truly is.

No comments: